Office 365 is a subscription-based service that lets you use Microsoft Office apps in the cloud and on your devices. ERAU students, faculty, and staff can access Microsoft Office apps for free.
- Windows Version: Windows 8.1 or Above
- Memory: 4GB RAM or 2GB RAM (32-bit)
- Storage: 4GB of available disk space
- MacOS Version: One of the three most recent versions of macOS
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 10GB of available disk space
Access Office 365 online or download up to five copies on your Windows or Mac devices.
Visit the Office Mobile Apps website or your device's app store to search for Office 365 apps. Most Office 365 apps are available on iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices.